We accept applications quarterly from our Members for the opportunity to exhibit in one of our three gallery rooms.
Click Here for a floor plan of the gallery. We do not have an open opportunity at this time, please check back soon.
- Must be active member (Not a Member? Click Here to become one today!)
- Has not had a solo exhibition at IA&A at Hillyer within the last 5 years
- Submission may address any topic
- All media will be considered (unless otherwise specified)
Submission must contain the following materials
- Submit up to 10-20 high resolution digital images per submission. Digital images should be 300 dpi JPEG at or close to 4×6″.
- File Labeling: Files must be titled with the applicant’s last name, a number indicating the viewing order, and must correspond with and Artwork List. If you are a Mac OS user, please include a “.jpg” extension at the end of each image title. Example: lastname_1.jpg, lastname_2.jpg, etc.
- A complete checklist of works containing the title, year, medium, and dimension of each work.
- Complete artist resume or CV, and artist statement in word document format.
- Artist Statement/Proposal for the exhibition
- Artist bio